|EWirelessExperts.com Privacy Notice
Last updated: January 26, 2009.
• What About Cookies?
• Does eWirelessExperts.com Share the Information It Receives?
• How Secure Is Information About Me?
• What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
• Are Children Allowed to Use eWirelessExperts.com?
• Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
What Personal Information About Customers Does EWirelessExperts.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at eWirelessExperts.com. Here are the types of information we gather.
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses eWirelessExperts.com.
• E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from eWirelessExperts.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
What About Cookies?
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
• Since cookies allow you to take advantage of some of eWirelessExperts.com's essential features, we recommend that you leave them turned on. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any eWirelessExperts.com products and services that require you to Sign in.
Does eWirelessExperts.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries eWirelessExperts.com, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that EWirelessExperts.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• Protection of EWirelessExperts.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of eWirelessExperts.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
Are Children Allowed to Use eWirelessExperts.com?
eWirelessExperts.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use eWirelessExperts.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit eWirelessExperts.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at eWirelessExperts.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.